TErms & COnditions of Renting with DumpItPro
Dump It Pro Trailer Service Agreement.
1112 N 2475 W Layton Ut 84041
Terms & Conditions:
I, _________________________________________(Customer requesting service) agree to the following terms and conditions for dump trailer rental, described as follows:
- Pricing & Payment:
- Customer agrees to pay $________ (base fee) for the 16yd. dump trailer which Includes up to 2 tons of materials as well as any overages incurred due to overloading or additional days requested by the customer. The dump trailer rental includes up to 2 tons of trash disposal, however due to strict weight limitations as well as associated dump fees any additional materials will be billed at $35 per ton above 2 tons, not to exceed 5 tons,
- Customer is responsible for any additional fees assessed by the landfill for certain items such as tires, appliances, etc.
- This dump trailer rental includes use for up to ______ days. If a dump trailer is kept for longer than _____ days, there will be an additional fee of $50.00/day.
- Payment for all base fees as well as any known additional rental time will be due upon delivery of the dump. Any additional fees due to overweight or other fees not paid for upon delivery are due within 7 days of dump trailer being picked up.
- Any unpaid balance after 7 days will start to accrue 15% interest from the date of pickup until paid in full. There will be a minimum of a $25.00 late fee. Initial ________
- Use of Dump Trailer:
- Every attempt shall be taken by the Customer to disperse the load equally. Customer agrees not to overload, either by volume or weight or alter the in anyway the equipment. All trash shall be loaded under the fill line of the Dump trailer. Customer agrees to use the equipment for the purpose intended. Customer understands and agrees that it will not force the back door of the container closed and that it shall only be loaded when the back door is closed and locked. Any damage to the container caused by overloading shall be the sole responsibility of the Customer.
- While the Dump trailer is in your possession, you will not: place or allow to be placed into the dump trailer:
Any unacceptable materials shall include Class I (municipal solid) waste, aerosol cans, all liquids, animal, antifreeze, asbestos, barrels, batteries, chemical products, electronics, including, but not limited to, computers, TV’s, microwaves, monitors, etc., contaminated soils (mixed with solvents, gasoline, etc.), petroleum, toxic materials, sealed pressure vessels, oil and oily products, oil filters, transmission oil, fluorescent bulbs and ballasts, hazardous waste, mercury containing devices, herbicides and pesticides, industrial waste, lubricating/hydraulic oil, biomedical waste, other flammable liquids, paint (except completely dried latex paint cans, no liquids), lead chips, propane tanks (unless de-commissioned), radioactive material, railroad ties, solvents, tires, and all other materials not included in the definition of either “Class III” or “Construction and Demolition Debris (C&D)”, as defined by Utah Department of Environmental Protection.
- Customer agrees NOT MOVE THE TRAILER FOR ANY REASON WITHOUT THE PERMISSION of Dump It Pro. If the Trailer is moved, the Customer will be liable for any and all damages to the trailer and a $100 fee will be assessed.
- Access and Ground Conditions:
- The customer will be responsible for the provision of free and suitable access to and from the delivery site (including the removal and reinstatement of local obstructions) and for ensuring suitable ground conditions for the delivery, placement and removal of the dumpster. No responsibility will be accepted for the damage to any surface and you should therefore take steps to protect surfaces (e.g. paving slabs, soft ground) before delivery.
- Should the dump trailer cause damage to the concrete or asphalt during loading or unloading, Dump It Pro is only responsible if this is due to our negligence. We have specifically identified that heavy trailers may cause damage and that the placement of these heavy dump trailer is the site managers responsibility in determining a suitable placement to minimize the sites exposure to this type of damage.
- Should the Customer fail to return the container, Dump It Pro has the right to enter upon the premises where the dump trailer may be, without notice, and take possession of and remove it at the Customer’s
expense, all without legal process, the Customer hereby waving any claims for damages from any such entry, taking, or removal.
- Guarantee of Payment:
In the event of a voluntary or involuntary petition for bankruptcy or receivership filed by or against the Customer, the rental agreement shall be terminated on the filing date, and the equipment shall be returned to Dump It Pro, and all unpaid rents shall be paid by the undersigned. The customer’s signature on this rental agreement will constitute both their corporate and personal guarantee to Dump It Pro, that it’s invoices will be paid in full, including any overages or penalties incurred.
Signature _____________________________________________ Date________________